Spring is officially upon us and that means warmer weather ahead so now is the perfect time to spruce up your lawn and outdoor living space, get a new grill, buy swimwear and add some breezy, colorful styles to your wardrobe. Get it all done at a discount [...]
If you’re looking for the best Black Friday online deals 2012, you’ve come to the right place! Dealio is your #1 source for all of the Black Friday sales 2012, both online and in stores! Online retailers will be pushing their Black Friday online deals way before Black Friday, starting as early as the first week of November and you won’t want to miss out on these once-a-year specials, so be sure to visit our Dealio Black Friday sale pages often! Very soon on this page, we’ll be posting the top Black Friday Online Sales 2012 so all you have to do is sit back, browse our list, and start saving! Here you’ll find awesome Black Friday deals and specials from your favorite retailers on everything from apparel and shoes to home furnishings and electronics including the new Apple iPhone 5 and Apple iPad! Scroll down now to view our list of Black Friday Online Sales now!
7 For All Mankind
- Countdown to Black Friday Deals- Shop NOW!
- Amazon Black Friday Sale 2012 – Shop Sitewide Deals at Amazon.com!
- Best Buy Black Friday 2012 Sale – Shop Online Only Deals & Steals Now!
- Free $100 Gift Card with Samsung Galaxy S III purchase
Lord & Taylor
- Macy’s Black Friday Sale 2012 – Sitewide specials & Black Friday Doorbuster Deals + FREE Shipping only at Macys.com
Rue La La
- Sephora Black Friday Sale 2012 – Huge Savings on your favorite beauty products, holiday gift sets and more + FREE Shipping!
Sierra Trading Post
- Shop the Target Black Friday Sale 2012 online!
- Extra 5% off Target Black Friday Deals with RedCard
- Apple iPad Mini online exclusive price at Target.com
Toys R Us
- Walmart Black Friday Sale 2012 Ad Deals are online NOW! Click to shop once a year specials at Walmart.com
Good news for bargain shoppers! It’s less than a month until Black Friday 2012! In case you were wondering, the big day is November 23rd this year and Black Friday was named so because it is the day companies typically are in the black; that is, the day they have turned a profit before the end of the year. Black Friday is undoubtedly the best day of the year to shop ’till you drop!
Be aware though that shopping on Black Friday can be disappointing unless you have a plan. Overcrowded stores, long lines and chaotic parking lots are certainly not for the unexperienced shopper. You must be dedicated to your mission of snagging the best deals! While early bird specials have been a tradition for Black Friday shoppers for years, many stores are experimenting with midnight madness specials and hourly specials throughout the day. Of course with the booming internet market, shoppers are now able to easily click their ways to savings with the click of their mouse! Shopping online on Black Friday is the way to go- no lines, no looking for a parking spot, no crowds to brave! With the thousands of retailers offering online-only Black Friday deals 2012 you also have a much larger chance of scoring an amazing Black Friday deal online! Though if you are a determined brick-and-mortar Black Friday shopper, check out the Black Friday 2012 shopping tips below to get you prepared for the big day!
1) Decide where you’re shopping and what you want to purchase. Be it online or in store, plan in advance which stores you will be shopping and have a wishlist of items you want to find on sale. It can general like ‘a new coffee machine’ or very specific like ‘that amazing pair of black Prada pumps from the 2012 fall/winter collection’. The point is to not get lost in the chaos around you.
2) Set a limit. Know exactly how much you are going to spend. Just because something is a good deal doesn’t mean you have to buy it!
3) Get to the sale early (or at least on time!). Get to the store before they open and take note of sale starting times for online sales.
4) Online shoppers open up windows to each of their favorite retailers and even to specific products so they’re open and ready to go when the sales begin.
5) Brick-and-mortar shoppers be sure to dress hassle-free and comfortably (especially if you will be in the dressing room trying on clothing frequently) and wear your walking shoes (it’s about comfort not fashion on Black Friday)!
6) Go shopping with a friend(s). If you’re headed to the mall, carpool with friends and family. Discuss as a group what each person is shopping for so everyone can keep their eyes out for deals.
7) Remember that the holiday season is about peace, love and giving; if another shopper snags the item you wanted, be happy for them that they got an amazing deal. Don’t try to compete with other customers. Realize that attaining a material item is not worth your compromising your ideals.
And remember, Dealio has the BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES & DEALS 2012 right here at Dealio.com!
Good luck and happy Black Friday shopping!
Dealio Weekend Deals: 80% off Barneys Warehouse Sale, Free Sephora VIB Bag, Extra 25% off Donald J Pliner Sale Shoes
Click to View All Back to School Sales & Deals! Barneys NY Warehouse Sale! Save up to 80% off designer clothing, shoes, handbags & more at Barneys New York online! Exp 8/31 Buy.com 30 Hour Sale Shop new deals every 6 hours plus earn up to 30% cash back at Buy.com! Exp 8/17 [...]
Summer is starting to wind down and soon it will be back to school time! Don’t worry Dealio has you covered with great back to school coupons and deals on everything your kids need to be prepared for their first day! Here in our 2012 back to school coupons roundup, you’ll find back to school [...]
This time of year I think we can all agree, saving money is a plus! But what if we are pining after the perfect pair of riding boots? (ahem, me!) What’s a budget-minded girl to do when Frye Melissa Button boots seem to be screaming my name?
Well leave it to Target to create something similarly drool-worthy for way less! I should have known!
The Frye Melissa Button Boot retails for $328 and comes in a whopping 17 different colors of beautiful leather.
The Merona Kasia Boot from Target retails for $69.99 (gasp!) and comes in black, brown and cognac (lighter than it sounds).
I was very pleased to learn that the Target Merona Kasia Boot compared very nicely to the Frye Melissa as far as shaft height, heel height, leather outer, etc. Now sure, the Merona Kasia has a man-made interior lining vs. the real leather of the Frye (you do get what you pay for after all) but face it, for the amount of money you are saving it very well may be worth it! Target is even offering a buy one get one half offer on many items (Kasia boots included) until midnight on 11/16 with free shipping when you spend $50! Even more savings!!!! Two pair for $105!
My local Target wasn’t fortunate enough to have the boots in stock when I went to stalk them. I have read many reviews online though saying they are more of a pebbled leather than smooth. I have also learned that they are extremely comfortable to many wearers.
What do you think? Have you tried the budget-friendly Merona Kasia boot? Is the savings worth it over the Frye Melissa Button? Chime in, let us know what you think! Here is a comparison of the two different pairs:
Veteran’s Day is a special holiday to honor U.S. military veterans and all the hard work they do to serve our country. This year Veterans Day is celebrated on November 11th so be sure to say a big thanks to those who currently serve or have served in the military. Veteran’s Day is also a great opportunity to save on all kinds of products as retailers offer a variety of limited time Veteran’s Day sales and deals. Dealio has rounded up the best Veterans Day deals here in this post for your shopping pleasure. All you have to do is click, shop and save! Scroll down to view the top Veteran’s Day coupons, sales and deals now!
A Pea In The Pod
Ann Taylor LOFT
Barnes & Noble
The Body Shop
The Walking Company
It’s that time! Time for the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale!
Beginning November 2 and running through November 13 customers can shop and save at this highly-anticipated sale as well as earn double points from November 2-5 on all purchases made with a Nordstrom credit or debit card. Are you a cardholder? If so you can actually shop this sale early starting October 31 and Nordstrom will hold your purchases for you until November 2. Lucky!
The Half-Yearly sale in November is always focused on women and kids merchandise. (men get their chance in December, don’t worry) And while I don’t know exactly which items will be marked down I can tell you this, discounts will start at 33% off and you will find savings on a great selection of fall merchandise up to 50% off as well! Nordstrom has also been known to add additional markdowns as the sale wears on but that doesn’t mean you should hold out until the last days hoping for bigger savings. The best stuff always sells out quickly so buy it while they have your size!
Some of the designer brands slated to be on sale are Marc by Marc Jacobs, Nike, Rag & Bone, Tory Burch, Diane von Furstenberg, Cole Haan, Kate Spade and many more. So shop early for the best selection and keep in mind these will be the lowest prices of the season at Nordstrom. Take advantage of the sale and remember to shop for loved ones for the upcoming holidays as well as for yourself!
We live in a busy, rushed and stressful world and it’s usually hard to set aside the time and money for a proper vacation. When you finally are able to pull it off, worrying about money is a surefire way to ruin all the fun. To keep you from stressing over your funds, here’s [...]
Abe’s Market is your online one-stop shop for everything natural! Abe’s Market is a blend of Etsy and Whole Foods and has elements from Amazon, Groupon and Home Shopping Network to connect consumers seeking natural products with the people who make them. At Abe’s Market you’ll discover a great selection of organic and eco-friendly merchandise including foods, health & beauty products, household items, baby care products, apparel and much more! Get in the know about the green lifestyle by checking out the informative videos at Abe’s Market. Get tips and advice from experts on a variety of topics including creating your own organic garden, finding and using antioxidants, brewing the perfect natural tea and more! Plus everyone will save a little green when you use our Dealio exclusive Abe’s Market coupon code good for $10 off your $30+ online purchase. If you already shop eco-friendly and natural products, leave us a comment letting us know how you go “green”. You’ll also want to scroll down to check out the Abe’s Market video about how to buy eco-friendly toys. Click here to get the Abe’s Market coupon and shop Abe’s Market now!
Stay Connected with Abe’s Market:
- ‘LIKE’ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/abesmarket
- Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/abesmarket
- Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AbesMarket